Signs You Must Schedule a Heater Repair in Lewes, DE
It’s vital to schedule a heating repair as soon as you suspect an issue. If you notice any of these signs, it’s a good time to call Alltemp Air:
- Your heating system is blowing cold air or not turning on.
- Your heating system frequently cycles on and off day and night.
- Your heating bills have increased substantially in recent years.
- You hear weird noises coming from the heater.
- You notice hot and cold spots around your home.
- You see a yellow pilot light (instead of blue).*
*This only applies to gas and oil furnaces.
Choose Alltemp Air to Repair Your Heating System
Alltemp Air takes pride in building upon our excellent reputation in our community. When you welcome one of our service technicians into your home, you’ll receive friendly customer service and quality workmanship. Here’s why customers trust our service technicians to repair their heating systems:
- We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company.
- We are a proven American Standard Customer Care Dealer.
- We staff a team of experienced NATE-certified service technicians.
- We have been serving the shore since 1994.
- We are honest and always make things right with our customers.
- We offer 24/7 emergency service, including on holidays.
Do you need to schedule a heating repair in Lewes, Millsboro, Milton, Rehoboth Beach or the surrounding areas in Delaware? Contact Alltemp Air today.